Learn How To Make This Amazing Mirror Glaze Cake
This incredible mirror glaze cake is not the easiest of cakes to make. However, the finished result is well worth the effort.
To make the actual cake used for this recipe, you will need:
- 8″ Vanilla cake
- 8″ Jello round (red and blue)
- White chocolate mousse (top layer only)
- Mirror Cake glaze (recipe below)
- Edible gelatin bubbles
- Blue and white candies, dragees, gum balls
The ingredients needed for making the amazing glaze are:
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 300 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams water
- 350 grams white chocolate chips
- 19 grams gelatin (+ 1/2 cup water to bloom)
This is another great cake recipe from Jennifer over at Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio.
You can access the full recipe including all the instructions for assembling the cake and glazing it from her website. To access the full recipe and instructions, please click here: How To Make A Mirror Cake
Jennifer has also make a great video tutorial. In the tutorial she shows you how to make this incredible cake, step by step.
Watch Jennifer making this mirror cake!